|UI showing how tracks from 3 collections are matched. Unique & Excluded tracks work, too.|
What I've done this week:
- Visible feedback for the job that matches tracks (little progress bar).
- Renaming of core classes to have shorter names; all are in a namespace so no clash threats.
- A class to handle one synchronization from start to finish (names Process).
- 2 models (QAbstractItemModel subclasses) for matched and for single tracks to power the UI + helper model to share code between them.
- Rudimentary UI for showing matched and single tracks as shown on the screenshot.
- A bunch of smaller fixes to keep the code clean and maintainable.
- QStyledItemDelegate cannot display rich text. :'-( :'-(
- QHeaderView cannot have minimum widths per each column. :-(
- Keyboard navigation doesn't work in QTreeView once you set selectionMode to NoSelection.
- Performing the actual synchronization. Shouldn't be hard as everything is prepared by now.